Prevention is better than cure. It’s an old cliche – but the best advice usually is.
B.ADORE’s little tips on how to prolong your bag’s lifespan:
Care for your bag while you are using it.
- Keep your bag dry and avoid direct sun exposure.
- Avoid direct contact with water and raindrops.
- Avoid excessive friction and sharp objects.
- Keep your bag away from grease (make-up), alkaline, acidic and chemical liquids.
- Use a clutch to hold your liquids or small sharp items to avoid spills and tear.
How to clean your bag.
- Clean spills and dirt immediately before it stains.
- Do not wash in machines. Clean with wet wipes or soft dry cloth only.
How to store your bag.
- Keep your bag in the dust bag when it is not in use.
- Do not store your bag in plastic or vinyl as it may cause mould.
- Do not hang the bag as it will distort and misshape the bag.
*The durability of the Product may vary depending on individual’s style and ways of using the bag.